Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Sunday, November 25, 2007

X'mas gift


Charles bought an iPod Touch yesterday for me as my Christmas gift. Actually, I don’t like listen to music when I am in the bus or C-train, so by the time I got it, I did not be excited. I think if he bought a NDS or PS3, I would be happier. Ha… he wants to have an mp3 for a long time; I think he also wishes to use it when he has nothing to do in his way to school. Also, he said he wanted me to give him the gift which as the same value as he iPod, and he told me maybe I could buy an earphone that used with this iPod. I said that I would buy a very big one that he could use the earphone warm his ears when it is snow outside. Ha…. I used this iPod two days and it still has charge...so fantastic..

1 comment:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Give it to me if you don't want,hoho~~~~