Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cold Day

Today is so cold!! Although it is just a little snow, I have to say it is really cold that I do not want to go outside. My friend and I go to buy some gifts to our family members who are in China; we have to wait for the No. 10 bus. We remember the time when the bus came in order to save time and decrease the time which we are waiting. Although we just wait around 10 minutes I realize I do not want to be outside any more if the weather likes today.

Before I came to Canada, my favorite season was winter; however, after I arrived here, I felt I could not tolerate the weather here because I am almost freezing. I love winter in the past because it was very beautiful. Everywhere is white and everything is clean and pure. I have never been in a place like Canada where is so cold liked North Pole.

4 comments:

Richard said...

It is cold but it will be colder. We could have a lot of fun with snow. Why don't you try to wear more coats?

Richard said...

I forgot to say, I saw a guy called Rechard in your name list. Who is that guy? Why haven't I ever knew this name?

David Sun said...

it is realy cold, like walking in the frig...i don't like Calgary's weather.....

Selina said...

........I changed that...Please ignore my spelling mistake....-_-|||(for Richard...)