Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

game


Yesterday I met my friend Rebecca who was my roommate in the residence of University of Calgary last semester in the food corner of Mac Hall when I was having my dinner, and I talked to her about forty minutes until I went to home. I asked her to talk with me because she is a native English speaker. This was a good practice for my English speaking. At the beginning we talked about games because she and I were interested in playing games. She told me that she had a new PS2 game and had played with her brother and it was really interesting; however, I didn’t have a PS2 and I could just asked some questions about this game and was not able to play it. Also, I told her about the online game which I played now and it was just allowed in Chinese servers. I described how to play this game and what the background was.That was really interesting.

1 comment:

Metalmaster said...

Gaming is good, isn't it=)))