Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

study hard

I met with Bryant who is my friend’s roommate in the Student Center to discuss something about writing. Bryant came from Vancouver, and we knew each other when I went to my friend’s apartment. I found that I couldn’t clarify citing and copying clearly, so I wanted to know how to avoid the plagiarism in our writing. I thought that the local students might know how to avoid it. During the discussion, he showed me some articles and told me how to distinguish the quotation and reference. He told me that the best way to avoid plagiarism is to use the reference which could prove that you were citing from other information. Also, it is a good way to support your opinion in your writing. Then, he taught me how to write reference in a right way. After the meeting, I felt I studied a lot about writing. I knew citing and copying more clearly than before. Communicating with native speaker is good for me to study more things about English.

No comments: