Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Monday, March 17, 2008

Games


Well, I love playing games, especially RPG game; however, sometimes I also try other types of games. These days I was playing PSP games when I was nothing to do. The game which called “Musou Orochi” is very interesting and I was always playing it.

It can take me a lot of time to play, I know I need more time to study, but I was a litter tied to learn English. I think I am not good at learning language, sometimes I feel it is hard. I like to take more time to play games because I want to become an animator or a computer game designer after I graduate from university. I always spend lots of time on watching cartoon movies and playing games to see what other people did in this area.

Actually, before I came here, I wanted to apply an art college to study art and design; nevertheless, my mom did not agree. She thought if I just studied in this area, I would not find a good job and it was very hard to earn more money. I had to think about my faculty again, and I thought computer science was very close to my dream job, so I chose to study it in the university. I hope I will do well in the future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like RPG games too
but i am not good at playing them@@

Sam said...

you can try to learn how to program games,I will be your first customer