Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Sunday, February 10, 2008

mid-term already


Time changes so fast, there are just almost five weeks in this semester, and the Mid-term Exam is coming soon. I am very nervous in these days because I am not sure if I will pass this level or the Mid-term Exam. Some people who are studying this level in last semester told me that this level was very easy to pass; however, I do not think so, maybe because I am not smart or good enough. I have already studied English for many years, and I do not want to study more and more years. It likes when people eat some food, and if they always eat the same food, they will hate it and do not want to eat any more. I think English as well. I just studied English and no other courses after I came to Canada in September the year before last year, so it makes me feel being annoyed. I do not want to think more, I will try my best to finish this level. I hope I can pass this level in this semester. Hopefully!

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I can sympathize with how you feel. If I had to eat pizza every day, I'd soon get sick of pizza! Hopefully, you'll be eating something else soon!

Unknown said...

your blog makes me have a good mood
it is so beautiful so cute^^

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Shualina, How are you Ah??? And How ish your mid-term Ah??