Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still Snowing


Today was really cold, and I just arrived at home from my work place. It has been snowing for a few hours; however, I do not know if it can continue snowing until tomorrow. I am really tired and sleepy now because I was working for seven hours today. Fortunately, there were just a few customs came to Subway, and I thought maybe because it was so cold that nobody wanted to go outside.

When I was in my way home, I thought if the C-Train did not come, what I could do. In my experience, while the weather liked that, the C-Train always delayed or slowed down. My mind just came out a movie which named The Day after Tomorrow. I did not know why I was thinking it, maybe because it was cold and everything I saw was freezing. There were a bit of cars driven on the street, and few people were walking. At the time when I arrived the C-Train university station, I wish I would have a car and it could be very useful during the bad weather liked that.

It was very late now, I have to go to sleep because I want to wake up earlier in the morning, moreover, I hope tomorrow will warm than today!!!

4 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I love your Japanese song!!

I keep thinking about the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" too!! It's so cold, it's scary!

Fan (*^__^*) said...

Keep warm girl.

Jason said...

You have a good imagination! yes, I saw that movie too, it is quite scary! I want to have a car too, and I am getting it, Yeah!

Helen said...

I am so sad, do u know the reasons?
because u never leave any comment for me!!!OH.......LoL.
My dear. I like this cartoon. tell me the name as soon as possible. Otherwise.......I will eat you lunch next week!!!!