Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Saturday, March 22, 2008

lots of assessments


Form next week, we will be busy again because there are five important assessments we will hand out in two weeks. Research project, oral communication which is speaking journey, term paper and attending lecture, these will take me lots of time to write ,and after these, final presentation and final exam will be coming. I think this semester is passed very fast, final exams are coming soon and I will be a normal university student after (hopefully). I do not like all assessments hand out at a very close time because it can make me tired. I decided to write research project and speaking journey in this weekend, and book project and attending lecture will be done in next weekend, then the term paper which has a high proportion of my final writing mark will be finished in the last week. This is my plan; moreover, I hope I will follow it to finish all my assessments.

Now I am doing my research project, I have to finish all three today because I will go to work tomorrow. If I am done all three, I will try to write other assessment soon. In fact, I do not like doing these assessments because I think I may not use these skills in the future. But who knows, maybe it will be useful for me later, so I have to finish them.

5 comments:

Hisham said...

noooooooo
i hate doing those things

Scott Douglas said...

I hope they'll help you in your future. Look at the bright side, each piece of homework you do is sure to improve your English!

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

I think "assignments" is what you were trying to say

Sam said...

we finish our exam now, how do you feel~haha

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.