Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Thursday, December 6, 2007

study


This semester has almost finished, and I am not sure if I can pass this level. Certainly, I hope I can go to next level successful. Today is the last day we have classes; however, I don’t realize that we will face the final exam tomorrow for a long time. The time passed so fast for me, and I have been Canada for one year. In this year, I learn lots of things which I never know before, such as living by myself, cooking and buying food. Everything has to be done by myself and I am surprised that I enjoy my life like that. I will go back China on Dec.22 to Jan.5. It is not a very long time, but I have to go because there are many reasons let me do; however, I don't want to show my reasons here.(although many people have already knew it....-_0|||) Haha~~

5 comments:

Camille said...

Being confident!

Enjoying your staying in China,I wish i were you...

Rebeca said...

Hi Selina, I hope this time here helped you to improve yourself! You seem a very good and responsable girl!

Sam said...

the song in your vidieo sound very very very familiar, where i had heard it~????

Hadline said...

Hi Selina
I hope that you will have a good trip on your way back to China. Good luck for your finals.

Oksana said...

I really want to know your reasons. Y e! It's not my business. :)
Good luck. See you on Monday!