Welcome to My Blog~~~~
>_<

Selina
Pay Attention!!! Look at above!!↑
Please click "Play►"

Friday, October 5, 2007

culture

Today I worked in Subway in university, and one of the employees was called Liz was talking to me when we prepared at the back. She is a Canadian who just graduated from high school. I told her about Chinese culture because she asked me some questions that connected my culture. There are lots of difference between Canada and China. Some of them made her surprise such as the education system. When I told her about how the Chinese go to university after high school, she was shocked. I told her that in China, after we graduated from high school, all of us expect people who wanted to go abroad needed to take an final exam which to make people to go into different universities. We studied in high school for three years, and no matter how the marks were during these three years you had to do the test in order to go to the university. Also it is the only mark to judge students that they are good or bad students; furthermore, to go good or bad universities depended on this mark. All in all, this experience improved my confidence while I am talking to native speaker. Also I learned some new useful vocabulary from her.

7 comments:

Davy said...

????????????wt did u write?

Krist v said...

:)Happy thanksgiving !

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Hi, this is Nick.
Welcome to my blog!!

Jack said...

come on~~~

Metalmaster said...

Ou...
What is that?
Strange...

Regina said...

Hi Selina. What have you got to tell us on your blog?

Jason said...

Hey, l lost my password for my blog, so recreate a new one, here is my address: jasonzhou-ucalgary.blogspot.com